Customer Success Manager
As a Customer Success Manager you play the key role in the entire customer lifecycle.You are the trusted advisor and ensure our customers achieve their -ever evolving- desired outcomes by using the Omnia product. You understand their business objectives, their challenges and their organization and how Omnia can help them. It’s thanks to you that our customers remain customer, grow their business with us and are our brand advocates. Internally, you are the advocate for customers and help to improve their experience with Omnia. You are also an important stakeholder for the Product team sharing the customer feedback and suggesting improvements to the product.
At Omnia we “never stop learning” and are ‘obsessed with excellence” - if these are also your values, you will love being surrounded by Omnia colleagues, who are committed to always give excellent experience and perfect product to our customers.
Key responsibilities in the role are:
- Being the strategic partner and trusted advisor for Omnia customers (on the executive level), ensuring customers achieve value (ROI) out of our product;
- Driving renewals by making sure customers achieve value through the Omnia product
- Identifying and realizing up- and cross selling among existing customers
- Creating brand advocates and shareable success cases,
- Continuously tracking customer health, performing strategy sessions & Executive Business Reviews (EBRs), building up a relationship & partnership with our customers on a business owner level.
- Being an advocate of customer success and drive Omia -wide adoption of its importance
- Continuously optimizing customer life cycle and Customer Success Management (CSM) processes and sharing valuable insights to product, development, sales & marketing.
The Customer Success Manager is an expert relationship builder who thrives on customer success. What we are looking for in an ideal candidate:
- Strong understanding of the SaaS consultative sales cycle and the importance of Customer Success teams,
- Business Consultancy or Customer Success experience gained from a fast growing technology driven company, preferably SaaS,
- Relevant experience in B2B relationship management and/or business consultancy
- Knowledge of retail in general and e-commerce in particular is preferred
- Excellent communication skills, able to explain complex technical concepts in simple terms,
- Curiosity and active listening skills,
- Passion for winning and the ability to close a deal,
- Native Dutch with excellent communication skills in English (both verbal and written) German, French or other language will be a plus.
What’s in it for you?
At Omnia, attracting and retaining top talent is one of our highest priorities. Employee happiness is important to us because we think it is vital for a thriving organization. Therefore, we offer top-notch perks and benefits to make sure we promote happiness. We offer:
Everything you expect:
- Competitive salary
- Generous pension plan
- Recognition program
- Excellent career growth opportunities
- Referral bonus program
- SAR program
- Choose your own devices
- NS business cards
- Self-development: training and coaching
And much more, to make you even happier:
- Full flexibility in working hours, working from home and abroad flexibility
- Wednesday Omnia lunches
- Health & wellness: sponsored memberships
- Free drinks and fresh fruits
- Company sponsored social events
- Extended parental leave
- Green and flexible transportation
- Volunteering events
Maggie Kramar, Recruitment tel. 0621904651
No recruitment agencies please.