Head of People Operations
Omnia Retail — Europe’s leading dynamic pricing and marketing automation vendor — is growing rapidly across Europe. After successful launches with most of the large retailers in the Netherlands, and with significant funding from an external firm, Omnia needs a Head of People Operations to support the company’s continued acceleration.
As the Head of People Operations, you will have a pioneering role within Omnia. You will work on long-term strategic HR plans, be the advisor to the CEO and Management team, and help managers build strong teams. Besides that, you will manage the Operations team and ensure all runs smoothly. To excel in this role, you need to be a strong collaborator and communicator and should know how to scale a company’s talent.
What it comes down to
- Main objective is to find talent, grow talent and keep talent
- Focus on productivity, employee satisfaction, employee value proposition, employee experience
- Review and upgrade / replace / design the systems, processes and metrics Omnia uses to attract, develop, and retain top talent.
- Functionally end-responsible for HR, Recruitment, and Office Management.
- Managing the Recruiter and Office Manager. This is at the start. As the company is scaling rapidly the People Operations team will grow as well.
- Running the Recruitment department with the mindset of a recruitment agency, but one within the company.
- Working with the Marketing team to create a strong employer brand.
- Making Omnia’s values “Never stop learning”, “Free to be you and me” and “Obsession with excellence” the centre of all People Operations process: from recruiting to onboarding, to performance reviews.
- Design a performance evaluation and compensation system that drives excellence and growth of the team.
- Plan, execute, and manage key People programs including OKRs (Objectives and Key Results), (peer) feedback, eNPS, etc.
- Grow the management skills of all Omnia managers (as Omnia’s managers are a key driver of the growth and employee experience of the team).
- Advisor to CEO/MT, continuously finetuning HR processes to Omnia’s needs
What we are looking for
- 8+ years of working experience in HR and Recruitment related roles.
- Experience in management or strategy consulting is a nice-to-have.
- Inspiring people manager, experience in recruiting and managing your own team.
- Focused on business results and numbers driven, financially savvy
- Equal parts strategic thinker and operationally excellent - creates the vision and operationalizes it.
- Emotionally mature person, flexibility, critical thinker, able to tolerate ambivalence & uncertainty
- Organisational sensitivity, knowledge of market, interested in tech
What we offer
At Omnia, attracting and retaining top talent is one of our highest priorities. Employee happiness is important to us because we think it’s vital for a thriving organization. Therefore, we offer top-notch perks and benefits to make sure we promote happiness in the best way we can:
- Competitive salary
- Generous pension plan
- Full flexibility in working hours
- Working from home and abroad flexibility
- Choose your own devices
- Wednesday Omnia lunches
- Health & wellness: sponsored memberships
- Free drinks and fresh fruits
- Company sponsored social events
- Recognition program
- Excellent career growth opportunities
- NS business cards
- Referral bonus program
- Extended parental leave
- Volunteering events
- Self-development: training and coaching
Apply If you think this job will perfectly suit your goals and your DNA is a match.
Omnia - Reinventing Retail
Omnia was founded in 2015 with one goal in mind: to help retailers take care of their assortments and grow profitably with technology. Today, our full suite of automation tools help retailers save time on tedious work, take control of retail their assortment, and build more profitable pricing and marketing strategies. Omnia serves more than 100 leading retailers, including Decathlon, Windeln.de, Tennis Point, Bol.com, Wehkamp, de Bijenkorf, and Feelunique. For her clients, Omnia scans and analyzes more than 500 million price points and makes more than 7 million price adjustments daily.