Demand for Omnia software is rising quickly in Europe. After successful launches with most of the large retailers in the Netherlands, and with significant funding from an external firm, Omnia’s ready to expand beyond our country’s borders into the Benelux and EU region. To push Omnia beyond our offices in the UK and the Netherlands, we are looking for an Interim Account Executive.
What are we facing?
As an Interim Account Executive you will have a pioneering role at Omnia. Thanks to the impact of pricing and marketing automation, sell-in of Omnia is almost always at board level of medium-sized retailers (10-100MM in annual sales) and often one level below board level at large-sized retailers (100MM+ in annual sales). The nature of the product makes the sales process consultative, so you will need to be adept at creating and maintaining meaningful relationships.
What it comes down to
· Set and achieve sales targets in line with company objectives
· Receive qualified opportunities from the BDR and convert these to customers
· Generate new leads via networking and events etc.
· Develop and implement sales initiatives, strategies, and programs to win key clients
· Manage and support BDR to achieve key deliverables
· Represent Omnia at relevant networking and industry events as required
· Ensure accurate reporting on progress towards KPIs and with tools like Hubspot + Betterworks
· Work with Solutions Consultants to sell, up- and cross-sell Omnia product Suite
· Advise (potential) clients with your clear understanding of our market and competition.
· Be a thought leader and contribute to showcasing Omnia's expertise in thought leadership
You will be part of the Go-to-Market team, who all report to our founder Sander Roose. Your teammates include a BDR, another Account Executive in Amsterdam and in the UK, Solutions Consultants and the marketing team.
What are we looking for
In this role you will be working from Amsterdam, the perfect place to start building your relationship with our customers and potential customers. As a solution-minded sales professional with passion for e-commerce, you know like no other how to translate the retailer's strategy into the Omnia SaaS solution and the ability to expand our growth in the Benelux area. You are a team player with a high sense of responsibility, who likes to actively contribute to the growth of Omnia. You thrive on success.
Omnia - Reinventing Retail
Omnia was founded in 2015 with one goal in mind: to help retailers take care of their assortments and grow profitably with technology. Today, our full suite of automation tools help retailers save time on tedious work, take control of retail their assortment, and build more profitable pricing and marketing strategies. Omnia serves more than 100 leading retailers, including Decathlon, Windeln.de, Tennis Point, Bol.com, Wehkamp, de Bijenkorf, and Feelunique. For her clients, Omnia scans and analyzes more than 500 million price points and makes more than 7 million price adjustments daily.