We have big ambitions, we keep growing and marketing is in the very heart of our growth acceleration strategy. The Marketing Manager will lead all marketing efforts ranging from content creation, through performance marketing and until social media and branding strategies. Your goal will be to implement effective marketing actions from both strategic and operational perspective to maintain our strong branding position, ensure better market penetration and generate sales leads. The ideal candidate has either SaaS or Retail / e-commerce experience and knows what it takes to reach the Omnia Retail target audience. Key responsibilities for this position are:
- Increasing the effectiveness of the Sales team by assisting the Sales team with sales enablement. That includes advising sales on the right message at the right time in the buying journey and drafting template messages for the sales cadence
- Conversion-rate optimization across the full funnel
- Lead on all email, webinar, trade shows, events and digital marketing activities
- Translating the Omnia vision into a marketing strategy
- Managing the marketing team (Visual Designer and Content Marketer)
- Building a strong, distinctive brand
- Lead generation and execution of all digital marketing activities
- Budget responsible and responsible for maximizing ROI
- End-responsible for content strategy
- Making sure all marketing and CRM activities are GDPR compliant
- Working with People Operations to build a strong Employer Brand
The ideal candidate is an experienced Marketing professional who knows the SaaS market landscape and feels comfortable in a dynamic and scaling environment. Data driven and passionate about performance marketing you know the importance of high quality content and you know how to build a consistent strategy to run campaigns and generate quality leads. Next to strong generalist Marketing knowledge you don't shy away from experiments and hands-on execution of your on ideas.
- Marketing experience gained from a SaaS or e-commerce/retail startup or scaleup environment
- Proven track record in strategizing and executing on lead generation strategies
- Excellent understanding and strategic direction of marketing channels, hands on experience setting up, managing, and optimizing campaigns across all channels: display ads and retargeting across verticals, such as SEM, display advertising, social media, affiliate marketing, content discovery platforms, etc.;
- Strong analytical skills and a data-driven approach to marketing
- Confident people manager, experienced in mentoring and coaching of the marketing team
- Strong communication and collaboration skills in order to work closely with the concerned teams to set goals, report to senior management for campaign status, collaborate with the team to produce channel-appropriate campaign briefs content and creative assets.
- Excellent communication skills in English (both verbal and written). Dutch, German or other language will be a plus
Omnia Retail is the company behind Europe's first dynamic pricing software. Built by two industry experts — one a retail software engineer, the other a retail strategy consultant — Omnia was created to help each founder’s respective clients achieve more with their pricing. Omnia’s mission is to help retailers and brands take control of their pricing and grow profitably with automation and insights, and the enterprise-ready software makes it easy for teams to manage pricing without the need for IT.
Maggie Kramar, Recruitment 0621904651
No recruitment agencies please. Really.