New and innovative technologies are continuously disrupting retail. The global e-commerce market is rapidly growing. Together with our customers, we automate and optimize commercial strategies to adapt to the latest trends. The demand for Omnia software is rising quickly in Europe. We have established a strong footprint in the Benelux and DACH region and continue to expand across Europe and beyond
Omnia is a VC backed SaaS company with global ambitions. We’re looking for a strong CFO to complement the leadership team and to guide the company through the next growth cycle.
As our CFO you will report on key SaaS metrics and advise the leadership team on strategic matters such as funding and growth and expansion strategies. We’re looking for someone who enjoys professionalizing the finance function and who contributes to the performance and success of our teams by providing continuous data-driven insights.
- Lead the Finance team
- Provide strategic guidance on capital financing options to support growth needs
- Development of a sound financial capital plan in line with the business
- Oversee and ensure efficient and compliant financial operations
- Professionalize and scale financial systems and processes
- Manage and optimize cash flow
- Responsible for accounting operations (including accounts payable, accounts receivable and payroll), financial reporting and internal controls - ensuring healthy cash flow and smooth operations
- Prepare monthly reports and investor meeting and annual business plan
- Provide weekly insight in SAAS Metrics to the leadership team
- Prepare financial statements, business activity reports, forecasts and annual / dynamic budgets
- Provide financial modeling and analysis for company initiatives, product development and new pricing models to assess ROI, risks/rewards, go-to-market assumptions, costs, etc.
We’re looking for a true financial expert with an obsession for excellence and who enjoys optimizing and learning through our culture of feedback.
- 5 years of finance leadership experience in a fast paced (scaleup) organization
- Good understanding of SaaS metrics (preferably having worked at a SaaS company)
- Masters degree in Finance
- Strong understanding of accounting, budgeting and finances
- International experience, via international expansion or having worked abroad
- Excellent people management skills
- Experience working in a VC-backed company, good insights in VC landscape
- Experience with M&A and fundraising