The demand for Omnia software is rising quickly in Europe. After successful launches with many large retailers in the Netherlands and the DACH region, we continue to expand across Europe. As Sales Manager, next to managing your own sales pipeline, you will be responsible for scaling the sales team by mentoring colleagues and sales process optimization.
Due to the importance of pricing strategy for every retail and e-commerce business, the sell-in of Omnia is usually at executive level. The nature of our product makes the sales process consultative, so you will need to be adept at creating and maintaining meaningful relationships.
Key responsibilities for this position are:
- Ensuring MRR targets are set and achieved in line with company objectives by converting leads to deals
- Having a clear vision on the market and competition and share knowledge with colleagues and (future) customers
- Becoming a trusted advisor to our enterprise target accounts and build impactful relationships
- Developing and implementing sales initiatives, strategies and programs to attract key customers
- Ensuring accurate reporting on progress towards KPIs and utilising process-supporting tools like Hubspot to achieve organisational goals
- Working closely with Solution Consultant and Customer Success Manager to sell, up- and cross-sell Omnia products
- Mentoring colleagues to ensure smooth onboarding and to maximize output
- Scaling the sales team by suggesting and implementing process improvements
As a solution-minded sales professional with a passion for e-commerce, you know like no other how to translate the retailer's strategy into the Omnia SaaS solution and how to gain international ground. You are a confident sales lead, with a strong sense of ownership and integrity. You never stop learning, aren't afraid of thinking out of the box and thrive on success. What we are looking for in an ideal candidate:
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in a sales role in a retail, e-commerce or SaaS company,
- Knowledge of and interest in the retail industry and retail dynamics,
- Demonstrable consultative sales experience selling to enterprise customers at executive level,
- Excellent experience working with targets and KPIs,
- Thorough understanding of SaaS dynamics: excellent ability to connect business problems to a technical solution and translating into commercial opportunities,
- Demonstrable experience working with data and making data-driven decisions,
- Enjoys optimizing the sales team and related processes
- Experience in leading (project) teams (e.g. mentoring junior colleagues or onboarding new colleagues to the team)
- Strong and confident communicator with excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. Dutch, German and/or French will be considered a plus.
- You share the same DNA – we are obsessed with excellence, continuously focus on our personal and professional growth, at Omnia we are resilient entrepreneurs, and true collaborators.
Omnia - Reinventing Retail
Omnia is the leading SaaS solution for integrated pricing automation. Omnia helps retailers regain control, save time and drive profitable growth. The out-of-the-box solution optimizes pricing and maximizes returns from marketing channels like Google Shopping. Omnia services more than 100 leading retailers, including Decathlon, Windeln.de, Tennis Point, Bol.com, Wehkamp, Blokker, and Coolblue. For her clients, Omnia scans and analyzes more than 500 million price points, and makes more than 7 million price adjustments daily.
Joana Cristina - Corporate Recruiter
No recruitment agencies, please. Really.