We are looking for an extraordinary System Administrator: the one we don’t need to call because you anticipated what could go wrong with our systems and prevented it from happening, answered our questions before we asked them and communicated timely and openly about eventual incidents so that everyone is up to speed and can focus on own tasks. In this scenario all systems are maintained, secured and backed up, Omnia employees are feeling confident about tools and systems they use and the System Administrator is moving forward with the migration of the data center towards Azure, then learning and obtaining new certifications and thinking about improvements to our infrastructure.
At Omnia we “never stop learning” and are "obsessed with excellence” - if these are also your values, you will love being surrounded by Omnia colleagues, who are committed to always give excellent experience and perfect product to our customers.
If the above sounds great, keep reading:
Key responsibilities in the role are:
- Support and administration of Microsoft Azure account information and Security,
- Onboard and Offboard employees from IT systems,
- Support and administration of Office 365, Active Directory, DNS servers,
- Support and administration of networking systems within the office, data center and azure cloud,
- Support various servers, racks, software, hardware and related applications and systems,
- Optimizing processes for backup and disaster recovery,
- Support for availability and continuity of the systems and applications (Jira, Confluence),
- Automation of various tasks with Powershell, Bash or Ansible.
- 2 years of experience with Active Directory, Virtualization (Hyper-V and/or VMware), PowerShell, Exchange Online and Office 365 administration,
- Experience supporting and troubleshooting office applications, network and public cloud related problems (Azure),
- Service oriented and people focused,
- Proven working experience in installing, configuring and troubleshooting Windows based environments,
- Familiar with / interest in networking, subnetting, VLAN, VPN technologies, etc.
- You share the same DNA – we have an obsession with excellence, continuously focus on our personal and professional growth, are resilient entrepreneurs, and true collaborators.
What’s in it for you?
At Omnia, attracting and retaining top talent is one of our highest priorities. Employee happiness is important to us because we think it is vital for a thriving organization. Therefore, we offer top-notch perks and benefits to make sure we promote happiness. We offer:
Everything you expect:
- Generous pension plan
- Recognition program
- Excellent career growth opportunities
- Referral bonus program
- SAR program
- Choose your own devices
- NS business cards
- Self-development: training and coaching
And much more, to make you even happier:
- Full flexibility in working hours, working from home and abroad flexibility
- Wednesday Omnia lunches
- Health & wellness: sponsored memberships
- Free drinks and fresh fruits
- Company sponsored social events
- Extended parental leave
- Green and flexible transportation
- Volunteering events
Maggie Kramar, Recruitment 0621904651
No recruitment agencies please.