Omnia’s software manages over 25 million products. It's thanks to our software that some of your favourite shops can automate their pricing strategy and adapt their prices every day. It's possible that a product you bought yesterday had its price set by Omnia software!
One of big advantages of our software is the flexibility of the pricing platform, allowing our users to implement and automate any pricing strategy, regardless the business they are in, or geographic area. The challenge of maintaining a good, easy to use UX while keeping the flexibility is real. That's an example of a challenge (amongst others) that the UX Designer will be taking care of at Omnia. As the platform grows we need a fresh and professional set of eyes, an experienced UX designer who will be able to look critically at our current platform, work with internal teams and customers to suggest improvements and keep bringing the platform to the next level.
You will work closely with a team of talented in house developers and product managers. There is no room for politics at Omnia and feedback lines are short. Good ideas are always heard and discussed, allowing you to get the most out of your talent and initiatives.
- You are responsible for the UX of the Omnia platform, providing great user experience for our dynamic pricing customers.
- You listen to our customers and make sure that continuous qualitative and quantitative feedback channels are setup
- You design user flows and create the corresponding visual designs
- You do research, ideate, prototype, test and experiment to validate your designs for new features and improvements on the platform.
- You work together with the marketing team to ensure a seamless uniform experience also outside our platform
- You will set and protect design guidelines to ensure a coherent UX throughout the platform
- You work in close collaboration with product team and developers, planning design and development sprints
- You build and manage inventory of design elements and style guidelines
- Solid experience in UX design, b2b or SaaS experience will be a big advantage
- Relevant experience guiding ideas through the whole development cycle, including for example initial design, (beta) release, usability testing at live customers etc.
- Proficient in at least one UX design tool (e.g. Sketch, Figma, InVision, Marvel)
- Demonstrable ability to simplify apparent complexity
- Strong communicator and comfortable hosting feedback sessions with customers and other stakeholders
- Data driven: you value facts backed up by actual data over opinions
- You thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing scale up environment and are not afraid to take responsibility.
- Basic typescript & CSS is pre
What’s in it for you?
At Omnia, attracting and retaining top talent is one of our highest priorities. Employee happiness is important to us because we think it is vital for a thriving organization. Therefore, we offer top-notch perks and benefits to make sure we promote happiness. We offer:
Everything you expect:
- Competitive salary
- Generous pension plan
- Recognition program
- Excellent growth opportunities
- Referral bonus program
- Stock Appreciation Rights program
- NS business cards
- Self-development: training and coaching
And much more, to make you even happier:
- Full flexibility in working hours, working from home and abroad flexibility
- Wednesday Omnia lunches
- Health & wellness: sponsored memberships
- Free drinks and fresh fruits
- Company sponsored social events
- Extended leave for new parents
- Green and flexible transportation
- Volunteering events
Joana Cristina, Corporate Recruiter
No recruitment agencies please. Really.